Date: 15 February 2009 14:24:02 PST
Destinataire: "GroupServer Development" <developm...@groupserver.org>
Objet: [groupserver development] Potty Mouth
Répondre à: developm...@groupserver.org

In my continuing effort to not write any code, I have found PottyMouth
 http://devsuki.com/pottymouth/

 PottyMouth transforms completely unstructured and untrusted text to
 valid, nice-looking, completely safe XHTML.

PottyMouth is designed to handle input text from non-technical, potentially careless or malicious users. It produces HTML that is completely safe, programmatically and visually, to include on any web page. And you don’t need to make your users read any instructions before they start typing. They
 don’t even need to know that PottyMouth is being used

Start your own free groups and site with
OnlineGroups.Net http://onlinegroups.net