Dear all

I wish to invite you to attend the following Julius Stone Institute of
Jurisprudence events:

Wednesday 10 June (6pm): Julius Stone
Address<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=10987>,
 which will be delivered by Scott Shapiro of Yale University
Thursday 11 June (1pm): follow-up seminar on the Julius Stone Address in the
Faculty Common Room - please let me know if you intend to come
Friday 12 June to Sunday 14 June: Australian Society of Legal Philosophy
Conference
2015<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=10929>,
which will feature lectures by Gary Chartier, Gerald Postema and Scott Shapiro
Monday 15 June (10am): Symposium on Gerald Postema's "Legal Philosophy in the
20th Century: The Common Law
World"<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=10967>

Best wishes,
Kev

KEVIN WALTON
Sydney Law School | Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
T +61 2 9351 0286  | F +61 2 9351 0200
E kevin.wal...@sydney.edu.au<mailto:firstname.surn...@sydney.edu.au>  | W
http://sydney.edu.au<http://sydney.edu.au/>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and
any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.

---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: