Please email Dominic Dimech (dominic.dim...@sydney.edu.au) to express your
interest in a reading group on the topic of the origins of idealism. This group
will begin in January next year. Exact dates and times will be worked out with
those who express their initial interest. The group will look at some of the
ancient origins of idealism and then proceed to modern philosophy. We will be
looking at things such as the relation between idealism and immaterialism, the
relation between idealism and scepticism, Berkeley's use of the ancients, and
the theory of ideas.

Feel free to shoot an email across if you have any questions or possibly want
to make some recommendations.

Dominic Dimech.

University of Sydney.

dominic.dim...@sydney.edu.au.
---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: