Hi all,

The Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE)
invites you to attend a screening of 'I, Daniel Blake' (2016) by British film
director Ken Loach on the evening of the 6th of July.

The screening will be preceded by a catered reception in the MQ Incubator at
5pm, followed by a brief talk from Assoc Professor Robert Sinnerbrink and the
screening of the film in the Drama Studio (10HA T1).

Please register your attendance here.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cave-film-screening-i-daniel-blake-2016-by-ken-loach-tickets-367232270607?utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-term=listing&utm-source=cp&aff=escb

Best wishes,
Tom Montefiore

Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE)
Department of Philosophy
Macquarie University
Sydney, NSW 2109, Australia
CAVE website: http://mq.edu.au/cave<http://cave.mq.edu.au>
http://www.facebook.com/MQCAVE<http://www.facebook.com/MQCAVE>

---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: