Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to share the details for the 46th Annual Collegium
Phaenomenologicum.

Theme: Philosophy and Poetry
When: July 8-26, 2024
Where: Cittá di Castello, Italy

Lecture Course—Week 1
Poetry and Philosophy in the Polis: Plato, Sophocles, Aristophanes
Dennis J. Schmidt, Western Sydney University
Individual Lectures by Claudia Baracchi (Università degli di Milano-Bicocca),
Sara Brill (Fairfield University), Shane M. Ewegen (Trinity College).

Lecture Course—Week 2
Imageless Saying and the Poetic Word in Heidegger
Daniela Vallega-Neu, University of Oregon
Individual lectures by Julia Ireland (Whitman College), James Risser (Seattle
University), Krzysztof Ziarek (University of Buffalo)

Lecture Course—Week 3
Derrida, Celan and the Poetics of Singularity
Hans Ruin, Södertörn University (Stockholm)
Individual lectures by Rebecca Comay (University of Toronto), David Krell
(DePaul University), Omar Rivera (Texas A&M)

More information can be found by clicking the following links:

Website: https://collegiumphaenomenologicum.org
46th Annual Collegium Flyer:
https://collegiumphaenomenologicum.org/wp-content/uploads/cp-2024.pdf

General enquiries can be directed to Professor Dennis J. Schmidt.
d.schm...@westernsydney.edu.au

Kind Regards,

Daniel Carey

On behalf of Professor Dennis J. Schmidt

Western Sydney University
---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: