Venue: The University of Western Australia - Perth, Australia (+ Online)
Date: July 3rd-5th 2024

here!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScX2z3ZnmHoQ4zs1G4ZB3y6VXnilchPhnMMNbL_RCARbiCioQ/viewform>

A-PAW explores the intersection of philosophy and anthropology. Our goal is to
foster discussions of conceptual and methodological issues in the philosophy of
anthropology. Ultimately, we aim to promote interdisciplinary and
transdisciplinary dialogue and collaboration.

Invited speakers:

  *   Prof. Dame Marilyn Strathern (Emerita, Cambridge University)
  *   Dr. Catherine Kendig (Michigan State University)
  *   Prof. Rob Wilson (University of Western Australia)
  *   Ms. Collethy Jaru (Flinders University)
  *   Dr. Nicolas Bullot (Charles Darwin University)
  *   Dr. David Ludwig (Wageningen University)
  *   Dr. Don Gardner (ANU/Luzerne University)
  *   Dr. Jeff Kochan (University of Konstanz)
  *   Dr. Lucia C. Neco (University of Western Australia)

For more information, please visit our website:
https://philosophyofanthropology.square.site<https://philosophyofanthropology.square.site/>

Best regards,
Dr. Lucia C. Neco (she/her)
Project Coordinator – “Keep Kinship in Mind”
School of Humanities   •  University of Western Australia
https://luciacneco.weebly.com<https://luciacneco.weebly.com/>