Just forward

From: fk...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fk...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mulyadi, Mulyadi (Sourcing Analyst)
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 8:15 AM
To: fk...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FKMMT] FW: PENGHINAAN AL-QUR'AN OLEH DENMARK

________________________________

From: Susiyani, Susiani
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 8:09 AM
To: Mulyadi, Mulyadi (Sourcing Analyst)
Subject: FW: PENGHINAAN AL-QUR'AN OLEH DENMARK

________________________________

From: Waldani, Aida
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 7:42 AM
To: Susilawati, Susik; Dyah Ayu Kusumaningsih, Anita; Susiyani, Susiani

From: Arba'i, Nor Aida
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 7:16 AM
To: Atikah, Hamid; Dahanan, Nor Haszlina Binti; Hj Daud, Khalijah;
Saedah, Said; 'ahmad.exter...@infineon.com';
'norasmah.ibra...@infineon.com'; 'arbai.exter...@infineon.com'

We mustboycott products of Denmark  from today onwards.

PLEASE READ VERRY CLEARLY AND WATCH THESE THING AND THINK FEW MINTS PRAY
FOR ALLAH THEN DO UR BOYCO

 <http://keralites.net/>
 <http://keralites.net/>

 <http://keralites.net/>
 <http://keralites.net/>
 <http://keralites.net/>
 <http://keralites.net/>
 <http://keralites.net/>
 <http://keralites.net/>

Translation:
If you have Imaan, as from today boycott products of Denmark ....your
Imaan is very important and valuable.....
You can live without these things but without Quran there is no life.

Denmark is Losing
Please don't let this mail stop in your PC.
Assalaam O Alaikum,

Great News
Hope you all know about the Denmark newspaper who made fun of our holy
Prophet PBUH and till now they do not regret. Let us make them regret
for good. The Danish Ambassador, Prime Minister and Denmark National
Channel, all are trying to do something just to stop the boycott by
Muslims since last month through which their losses have reached 4
billion Euro. If we continue to boycott Denmark products 7 months more
it could reach around 80 billion Euro's loss. Believers do not let this
message stop in your PC. Please forward this text to as many Muslims as
possible. Can't u spare 15 minutes in order to spread this message among
Muslims.
ASAP?

REMEMBER THE PROPHET (SAW) MIGHT ASK YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT, "WHAT
DID YOU DO WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME"? HOW DID YOU DEFEND ME"?

Any products with bar code no. starting with 57 are Danish made
Products. Please convince all Muslims to circulate this to Muslim ummah
to ban Danish made products.