Hello dev's,

I'm here to start a thread about template system.

Today symfony doesn't use natively a template system to render presentation
layer.
IMHO, the genshi project[1], used in trac 0.11[2], is more efficient output
generator and I'm working with it in some plugins to internal use here in my
job.
All php options( OPT, Smarty, Haml port) that I knew isn't simple, clean,
and powerful, this in my opinion.

Well, What you think about? Is PHP a equivalent option? Start a similar
genshi project in PHP?

[1]: http://genshi.edgewall.org/
[2]: http://trac.edgewall.org/milestone/0.11

--