Thanks for the explanation Dustin.

We understand and accept the risks in running our app against trunk. We
decided to make the plunge because of the i18n and validation improvements.

We've reverted to an earlier revision for now. We'll probably make the
rewrite changes you suggested shortly because I already see some
functionality that we'd like in the revisions immediately following 5814
(default i18n culture for Propel objects in r5815).

Cheers,

--peterVG