Georg Gell wrote:
> Lukas Kahwe Smith schrieb:
>> Georg Gell wrote:

>>> Do you really have many clients that pay you per hour just trusting you?
>> Sure, I have some projects that are paid per hour/day. But sure most
>> projects are fixed price.
>>

> Hi, it seems that i have led us even more OT with my answers. Basically
> I would like to know how to make the contract with your clients when you
> are working with a fixed price and RAD, just in case something goes
> wrong. How are you doing it?

You make the scope small enough that you know you can complete it. The
best would be a few small projects in the beginning to get the client
into how things work and that he can expect to get more than the narrow
scope of the contract defines.

However even the narrow scope of a RAD project will include quite a lot
compared to a traditional project. And again you will have the
opportunity to deliver more depending on client participation.

regards,
Lukas