Hi Rafael
                  nice to see ur new site. I am also working on th
askeet to customize according to our requirment. the thing is i am not
able to setup the askeet application with symfony 1.0.1 version. I
followed the doc in askeet trac

svn co http://svn.askeet.com/trunk
i can check out but i can't run the  php symfony propel-insert-sql.
Its throwing error.
Could not open input file: symfony
i am running xampp on linux enterprise edition 4 and the php version
is 5.2.0

can u tell me what i am missing.

                  thanks in advance :o)

Regards