I really don't think it is possible am pretty sure you are going to have to
create a subdomain because DNS is going to try to resolve
username.askeet.com and if it can't resolve it it will never get to your
server.  Your DNS provider may have a trick that allows you to send all
request to *.domain name to your domain name, and then you can use the
Apache rewrite module to format the username.domain to point to
domain/profile/username.