Hi All,

                I am sending a mail on user resgitration. but the mail is not
coming immediatly. Sometimes it takes a lot of hrs (10 -30 hrs) to get the mail.
and i checked that there is not problem with sendmail. coz there are also some
other php5 application on my local machine. and the mail function in that is
working perfectly.i dont know whats the problem with my symfony application
             can u tell me what i am missing..

Thank you :o)

Regards
Muhammad Asif ali