I'm trying to get two themes working with sfDimensionsPlugin.

The template selection works nicely but I can't get the right layout CSS
files to load.

As far as I can tell, sfDimensionsPlugin does not allow you to define a
dimension related view.yml file at the application level.

So, i tried setting a constant in the dimension specific app.yml and
then grabbing it in the application level view.yml like this...

      stylesheets:    [frontend/<?php echo
sfConfig::get('sf_dimension_site') ?>_layout]

But that didn't work.

Any advice would be very much appreciated // Jonathan