Thats very interesting, because I have exactly the same setup.

Everything works fine. Except from login in and out of my application.

To do this i have two modules /user/login and /user/logout

These both redirect to either the application or the login screen.
However they swap the https with http.

Did you have to do any additional configuration?

I ask because I am unable to get that plugin to work properly.

My apache2 config looks like this:

<VirtualHost havelock.valleyt.co.uk:443>

   ServerName havelock.valleyt.co.uk:443
   DocumentRoot /var/www/https/havelock/web
   DirectoryIndex index.php
   Alias /sf /var/www/https/havelock/web/sf
   ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/ssl_error.log
   CustomLog /var/log/apache2/ssl_access.log combined

   <Directory "/var/www/https/havelock/web/sf">
     AllowOverride All
     Allow from All
   </Directory>

   <Directory "/var/www/https/havelock/web">
     AllowOverride All
     Allow from All
   </Directory>

</VirtualHost>

and my routing.yml looks like this:

# default rules
homepage:
   url:   /
   param: { module: main, action: index }

login:
   url:   /login
   param: { module: user, action: login }

symfony/login:
   url:   /symfony/login
   param: { module: user, action: login }

main:
   url:   /main
   param: { module: main, action: index }

default_symfony:
   url:   /symfony/:action/*
   param: { module: default }

default_index:
   url:   /:module
   param: { action: index }

default:
   url:   /:module/:action/*

Thanks massive amount for you help. I've been battling with this for 5
hours now!

David

--
David Hodgson