Your help resolved that Issue. I have another query Is it required to make
changes in propel.ini for multiple DB. For  example  if I have DB1 and DB2
then its required to make saperate entry for DB1 and DB2 in propel.ini ?
 i.e.  At
propel.database.createUrl  = mysql://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
propel.database.url        = mysql://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/DB1

-- JJ

--
Janak Jadeja
ASPL