Our javascript files live on another server (along with all of our
images) and Im trying to integrate a rich text editor into our
application.

It needs to be on another server and referenced by an absolute URL but
it looks like Symfony currently is wired to only look under /web when
using absolute URLs to reference the js files? Do I need to skip using
rich=true in my textarea helpers and integrate this "manually" for
reach template?