Hello!

I'm just trying out the admin generator for my new project since I never
tried it out before and it looks pretty spiffy.
I've been trying for some time to use the format_country helper but to
no avail.

My generator.yml goes like this:

generator:
  class:              sfPropelAdminGenerator
  param:
    model_class:      Author
    theme:            default

  edit:
      display:
        Editable: [ first_name, last_name, nationality, description ]
      fields:
        nationality: { type: select_country_tag }

    list:
      fields:
        created_at: { params: date_format='dd/MM/yy' }
        nationality: { params: format_country }

As you can see, I use select_country_tag for the nationality field in
the edit screen.  Of course, I'd like to use the format_country helper
in the list screen to display the nationality of the authors.
But I don't know if that's even possible using the vanilla admin
generator. If that's possible, could anybody point me out how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Seb