Hi!

Inside my actions class, I have a variable isError that gets set with
an error message if there was an error. I want to read this variable
inside my corresponding template so I can display an error message to
the user. I'm trying to do it this way:

//Inside actions class

if(isset($errorMessage)){

$this->getRequest()->setParameter('isError',$errorMessage);
$this->forward('shoppingCart','purchaseConfirm');
}

//Inside template purchaseConfirmSuccess
???? Not sure how to get value from isError that was set in actions
class

Am I on the right track here or do I need to do something else?

Thanks