----- Message d'origine ----
De : Haris Zukanovic' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Envoyé le : Mardi, 26 Juin 2007, 16h54mn 53s
Objet : [symfony-users] Re: Workig with admin generator templates

No, I do wish to generate cache, this is what admin generator does.
But I wish to regenerate it each time the action is called because I
make changes to admin generator theme.
When I make a chenge I must do a clear cache before changes are
reflected in the cached code