hi ,

no actually, the problem is i am unable to print the post variables atleast
ie., the question title and the description in the action file

public function executeAdd()
{

   if ($this->getRequest()->getMethod() == sfRequest::POST)
    {

          print $this->getRequestParameter('title');    //  This part isn't
working
          print $this->getRequestParameter('body');  //   This part isn't
working
          exit();                                                     //
This part isn't working

          i am getting an empty page if i give like this with a text size of
more then 20kb
          if it is less i get the values so the inserting in database is
far from here  ...

       // create question
       $user = $this->getUser()->getSubscriber();
       $question = new Question();
       $question->setTitle($this->getRequestParameter('title'));
       $question->setBody($this->getRequestParameter('body'));
       $question->setUser($user);
       $question->save();

      $user->isInterestedIn($question);

      $question->addTagsForUser($this->getRequestParameter('tag'),
$user->getId());

      return
$this->redirect('@question?stripped_title='.$question->getStrippedTitle().'&id='.$question->getId());
    }
}

the versions i am using are

apache:  2.2.3
php:        5.2.0

so plz tell me if there is any problem with these versions or else any other
solution for this

regards,

rahul