That sounds like ticket #1842, fixed yesterday. You should try to use the
SVN version of the plugin.

François

-----Message d'origine-----
De : symfony-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
De la part de Davinder Mahal
Envoyé : mardi 26 juin 2007 23:00
À : symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Objet : [symfony-users] sfMediaLibrary plugin errors

Hi,

I had this problem several weeks back but had no response. I've now come
back to the problem and still can't figure it out.

Situation:

I have a symfony project ( from v1.0 but upgraded to 1.0.5)  and I installed
the sfMediaLibraryPlugin. However, when I go to the page, the page loads but
is covered with i18N errors. I am not using i18N and it's off. I'm attaching
a screenshot.

I installed it in the sandbox provided with the sfSimpleBlog (1.1 dev). I
had the same error.  I also installed it ini a blank project i have in my
svn respiratory that was created from symfony 1.0.3, same problem.

I then initiated a brand new project under symfony 1.0.5 and immediately
installed the sfMediaLibraryPlugin. When I went to the module, it worked.

I want the plugin to work in my current project, but I don't know what could
possibly be causing this problem. Does anyone, please, have any ideas?

I tried replacing the settings.yml file from the new working project to my
current project, but it did not fix the problem.

I really don't know where else to look.

Please help.

Thank you so much.