Thank you all for ur feedback...

we are still working go this   so we would do a better handler for
404 errors
and abt no_script_name.. i just made it to on. and anyway that will
not work fully my site.. as we are some where using the hard link. we
will change all the hard links soon to hide the front controller name.

Thanks again.....

Regards
Asif