Hi everyone,

Quick question:
What is the correct way to disable the default module for routing?

I basically do not want any user to type in the module with an action
and view a page.
default/unavailable
default/Login
default/Secure
default/Disabled
etc.

These templates should not be displayed unless the application has
internally called them. I've read this section in the book, and I
don't see the specific information.

I currently create a routing method as such:

default_module:
   url:  /default/*
   param: { module: default, action: 404error }

It works, but is this the correct way to do so?

Thank you very much for your help.

Davinder