On 25 Jul 2007, at 17:43, Stefan Koopmanschap wrote:
> Hi,

Hey there,

> Tried accessing the default module through the _dev version of your
> site? That will tell you which exception happens.

Yup.  The exception's message is 'default module not enabled' - not
sure what exactly the type of the Exception object is...

> There's a fair chance though that you get the exception because the
> 404 handling (IIRC) goes through the default module, unless you've
> created your own 404 handling. So it should give a 404 but the module
> handling the 404 is gone, resulting in a 500.

No, I have changed settings.yml so 404 is handled by one of my modules.

> keep in mind, I'm just thinking out loud here, I'm not entirely sure
> this is it, but this may just be it.

I think I have gone through the required changes for disabling the
default module.  It is definitely disabled now (i.e. index.php/
default/index and such are gone), but replaced by this exception.
Thanks all the same for thinking along here, though. :)

Is this the desired behaviour or should I file a bug?  I'm tempted
to, because this way totally disabling the default module is pretty
much impossible.

Alexander