On 30 Jul 2007, at 13:43, Thierry wrote:
> i get the impression symfony sync is broken, at least it's not working
> for me and in the forums people seem to be also having trouble and
> using workarounds.
>
> what is the current status on sync?

Works for me.  Does 'plain' rsync and/or ssh work for you?  I've not
done anything special to get sync to work.
What exactly is not working?  The 'sync' command itself, or does the
result of the sync not function as it should?  If the latter, are you
'freeze'ing your project before the sync and 'unfreeze'ing afterwards?

Alexander