After upgrading my symfony installation past the revision that includes
the new sfCommand CLI system, I realized I no longer can run the
sfDoctrine tasks.  So I spent a wee bit of time converting the
sfDoctrine tasks I do use so that they can be used within the new CLI
system.  However, I have to store these newly created tasks in
project_dir/lib/symfony/lib/task  for the command line script to see
them.  I tried putting them in
project_dir/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/data/tasks AND
project_dir/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/lib/task but neither were recognized.

Is this support missing right now?  Or did I just try putting them in
the wrong place?

Jay