Amit,

Congrats with finishing this project! I'm very curious on the process
that went on during this project. For instance how did you decide the
structure for this project? How did you combine the seperate
applications and tied them together in this website. It would be nice if
you could tell a bit more about this.

All the best,

grtz
BjornW