Hi Roel,

Thanks to the neverending stress of projects, I've not been able to
spend enough time on this. I won't be able to give you definitive
names on speakers yet aside from Fabien and Dustin, but our list of
possible topics is:

- Ajax/web2.0
- form validation
- plugins (mainly a look at which plugins are available/popular)
- security
- propel vs doctrine
- framework bridge (combining symfony with zend framework or
ezComponents)

these are the topics that we are still looking for speakers for. Aside
from that the following list was sent by Fabien as possible topics
for   their presentations:

- beginners:

  - Unit and functional testing
  - From DRY to TDD: A project life cycle
  - The admin generator

- experienced:

  - From tickets to plugins: How to contribute?
  - Caching : How to improve your website performance
  - symfony 1.1 sneak peek

I think this will give you a good indication of what the program will
look like.

Sincerely,

Stefan