Great job Nicolas,

May I suggest a component in the Ratable plugin to allow, for instance, 5
stars Ajax Rating, which would allow for a screenshot to be added to the
plugin's page ? The same for the Polls plugin: if you add a screenshot to
the wiki page, you will have much more installations, and therefore much
more feedback...

Just my 2c.

François