Hi all!

I just can't get sfPropelVersionableBehaviorPlugin running. When I try to
build my model I get the following error message:

Execution of target "om-template" failed for the following reason:
C:\Programme\php5\PEAR\symfony\vendor\propel-generator\build-propel.xml:470:1:
ERROR!! Attempt to set foreign key to nonexistent table, contact!

I double checked my table and attribute names I just cant find, what is
wrong.

Here is the interesting part of the sfPropelVersionableBehaviorPlugin
schema.xml:
   <foreign-key foreignTable="contact" name="has_versions"
onDelete="cascade">
      <reference local="resource_uuid" foreign="uuid"/>
   </foreign-key>

And thats the part of my model schema.xml:
      <column name="uuid" type="CHAR" size="36" required="true" />
      <column name="version" type="INTEGER" size="11" required="true" />

   more columns here

Maybe, someone who is not as blind as me can give me a clue!
Thanks a lot!!

clueless Martin