As of now, you can't - you have to write an absolute link.

But we could imagine a special filter transforming some special markup into
a link. Maybe it is time to have a look at Tristan's
sfPayloadFilterChainPlugin and create an adapter for the sfSimpleBlogPlugin
the same way as it has been done for sfSimpleForumPlugin.

François