I like the idea of throwing this into a plugin.  I think actually writing a
pake-task would be better, which is easily done as a plugin whereas a lime
test alone would require some meddling, I want something I can install and
type in a quick command (e.g. ./symfony how-is-my-code ;) )

-d

--
Dave Dash
612.670.0621