Yes and no.

There is the wiki that does this already, however it would be nice to
have some kind of system where you can manage your contacts with
symfony developers.

I've already thought about this and started development for something
like this. Unfortunately due to time constraints it's currently in
limbo. My idea would be to create some kind of networking application
that makes it easy to show people you are available for hire, and to
see who in your network (or in the symfony world in general) is
available at that time.

It's all in very premature stages right now, and it's probably an idea
that needs to develop a bit more, but I am working on it and if the
community feels this is a good idea, I can give it more priority.

Stefan