No, and I'm skeptical that one will.  The problem with datamodels is they
are still an abstraction from a real database so we're still a ways off from
having... version controlled data models.  Plus there's all sorts of rules
for updating data that aren't easily mgratable, e.g. does a column get
dumped, renamed, recomputed, etc during migration or not?  What about FKs?

So at the moment I would say no there isn't.

Personally there's not much appeal for myself (and others that I've talked
to) since you need faith in such a tool to not put your database out of
working order ;)

Personally I keep track of all my SQL alter statements and cut and paste
them into my staging/production servers when necessary.  It's manual... but
it's cut and paste too ;)

--
Dave Dash
612.670.0621