id
user_id
user_entered_address_name
name
address
city
state
zip

It's set up this way to allow folks to have multiple delivery
addresses.  Here's my issue:

User logs in, I retrieve the addresses.  That works.  User adds an
address and I redirect back to the page that lists the address.  The
new address doesn't appear when I call $user->getAddresss();  If I
log out and log back in, the new address appears.

Looking at the generated object methods, it doesn't appear that I
have any way to control this other than to twiddle with passing in a
criteria object that is different from before.  I think I'm missing
something here...  How can I re-init the list of addresses without
having to reload the user object?

Charley