Hi,

Yes thierry, I have a tiny black one now ;)
Before I had 2 19' CRT display (which take 50% of my desk...) then I
change to this 3x 17' LCD (last year a 22 or 24' lcd display cost the
same than 3 17').
When you test 2 displays for web developpement, you can't go back to a
single display. Maybe it is better for you to have 2x17' (or 2x19') than
a 22'.
But, is nice but not so essential to have 3 screen, I choose that also
to have a "central" screen and not the "border of 2 screenface to me
(the I need to look at left or right) : I have Eclipse on my central
screen, firefox on left and things like , e-mail, putty, explorer on
right display. It is very usefull.

--
Sylvain Papet - Développeur Web
Agence de communication Com-Océan