Hi,

I'm sure there's a clean approach to this problem :)

I've got some admin pages with URLs like /admin/product/12345 where
the numbers are the product id. When editing the details I need the
form to post to that same URL, so the product ID isn't lost.

Currently my opening form tag looks like
<?php echo form_tag('admin/details', 'multipart=true') ?>

I could assign the product ID to a template variable and append it to
the string:
<?php echo form_tag('admin/details/'.$product_id, 'multipart=true') ?>

Or I could assign the product ID to a template variable and put a
hidden field in the form.

None of which seem as good options as ending up with the full URL in
the form tag automatically. Is it possible to use the current page's
URL in the form?

Thanks,
Peter

--
Maple Design Ltd - Web design and application development
http://www.mapledesign.co.uk

Reg. in England no. 05920531