Hi,
I have a understanding problem with sfDimensionsPlugin. I want to set
a dimension, within a preExecute action method, to be able to call a
complete different layout.php than the rest does.

Example
my_module1 -> should always be rendered with /app/templates/layout.php
my_module2 -> should always be rendered with /app/templates/
dimension_1/layout.php

  Is this possible? I tested it, but i was not successful.

I noticed, that one could change the dimension settings with request
vars, but i do not to use it. The user should not be able to change
the layout by changing the request vars.

Is this somehow possible? May a special filter for dimension
controlling help?

- Frank