You serious?

Thousands of requests per second?

You read the available documentation? What performance optimisations
suggested by the documentation did you try out? And what architecture runs
your highload application?

Sure it has performance problems, as any other php framework, by the nature
of php modules in all servers being restarted every request.

Perhaps you could shed some light on what symfony 1.0 does not perform good
in your company.

At the moment I tend to answer you: no also 1.1 will not help you

.: Fabian

  _____

From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]