Hi Andy,

Thanks for answering so fast!

Theorically, when you call an url with this GET parameters : ?
test[]=1&test[]=2&test[]=3

PHP should fill $_GET['test'] as an array : print_r($_GET['test']) ->
Array( 1, 2, 3 )

It works fine without routing rewriting, but url_for rewrites it
wrong.

To answer your question, my goal is to save state of checkboxes in a
search form.

Maybe should I use one variable per checkbox, but the array syntax
looks fine for me.