Hello everyvody,

Users of my website could search for members and dots are allowed in
keywords box.
The serach is ok because it is post datas.

When serach results are displayed, members links contains search
parameters in order to be able to come back to search later...

When creating this member link with link_to and adding serch
parameter, URL is
http://www.mydomain.dev/member/single/id/78/.../keyword/search.for.dots/.../order/name

The htaccess is detecing that a file is called because of dots.
I could have put parameters in session but it is too late. I do it now
for new symfony website.
I could write link without link_to ==>
http://www.mydomain.dev/member/single?id=78&...&keyword=search.for.dots&;...
but it is not symfony using.

I am sure not to be the only one to have this stuff or I missed
something.

Is there a way to configure link_to (I do not think so) or I am sure
htaccess could changed to accept this. But I did not succed.

See you.