On 1/12/08 9:32 AM, "lionslair" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have created a batch script to export all the data I want to migrate
> from my old website to my new one.  I have placed all the exported
> data into a yml file within the fixtures directory.
>
> The issue I am having is importing my blog posts.  I can not seem to
> find how to escape the body sections of the blogs in order to import
> it via fixtures.  What is the correct way to escape blocks of text
> such as blogs within yml files.

well normally you don't need to escape... at least I havent. I generally use
the pipe and then indent like so:

BlogPost:
  body_content: |
    This is the body of a blog post

So far I havent run into a situation where that's an issue. Question
though... why don't you use the task propel-dump-data... It should take care
of all that for you. Although be aware there is (or was I havent used it
recently) an issue where FK columns that are null get written as blank
records in the dumped fixture and so imports fail.

If you want a better example than what ive provided take a look at the
test_data.yml file in sfSimpleCMSPlugin it should give you a more detailed
example of what im saying.