From: symfony-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Balaji Srinivasan
Sent: 19 January 2008 03:38
To: symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [symfony-users] Sharing data between actions and components

Hi Everyone
I am relatively new to symfony and am trying to figure out how to
navigate around components and actions etc.

I have a layout that has a main area where the content is and a
sidebar where some related information needs to be displayed. I need
to be able to share some data between the action and the component. Is
there a standard way to do that?

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Balaji