Von: symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Gesendet: 22.01.08 07:20:59
An: symfony users <symfony-users@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: [symfony-users] Bug in symfony Dateformat function

hi,
this is for the makers of symfony, as per my requirement in current
project we wanted to put data before 1900, so we simply modified the
data in backend ie.e mysql tables, but when tried to run the
application it gave following error.

Error populating Question object [wrapped: Unable to convert value at
column 8 to timestamp: 1808-01-17 09:02:08]

I request to please correct the problem otherwise it will become the
limited language.

Regards
Pooran Jaiswal