Hey pihentagy,

by redirecting to the referrer I assume the user will end up at the list
view, right? The reason you are not seeing your flash message there is
that it simply is not displayed in the list view.

Have a look at both _edit_message.php and _list_message.php in your
admin generator template. If you want to show the flash message in the
list view as well you should be able to just copy over the relevant
parts form _edit_message.php.

Cheers,
Georg