Hello,

I like to add some uploaded file for user groups. It is mean more group
can read one file.

I made the following schema:

propel:
   file:
     id:           { type: integer, required: true, primaryKey: true,
autoincrement: true }
     title:        { type: longvarchar }
     body:         { type: longvarchar }
     filename:     { type: longvarchar }
   file_group:
     sf_guard_group_id:
     file_id:

But I get the following error, when I like to generate:

[sfException]
Unable to resolve foreign table for column "sf_guard_group_id"

How can I solve this?

--
Ámon Tamás