On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Haris Zukanovic' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I think that action is never reached when there are validation errors.
> There may be other places where to insert such a hack :)

I think I could end up with a number of hacks that could provide all kinds
of workarounds. My real question is: it would look like simple, basic
functionality, because fo the nature of symfony you would exepect it to be
used for online database systems. Virtualy all of those systems need some
kind of rights-management. In most cases this will involve showing fields
only to certain users. Then you run in to this problem. Of course, you could
create different partials (that would be my first path I'd take), but I
would like to know that is 'te real' symfony way of doing this......?

thanks for any insights!

Paul