> So, it is not normal ?

It is totally normal, that nothing happens.
use_helper('Javascript') is needed to do something like
link_to_function($name, $function, $html_options = array())
later in the template.

So use_helper('Javascript') itself will output nothing.

Refer to
http://www.symfony-project.org/book/1_0/07-Inside-the-View-Layer
http://www.symfony-project.org/api/1_0/JavascriptHelper

Pierre