i need some answers from you 'cause i'm using symfony from 1 week and
i started a new big app/project for my company with it so i would like
some clarifications.
1) when "The official symfony book" will be relased updated for
version 1.1?
2) Will 1.1 have ajax/javascript helpers? And what about other
helpers? I heard that in the future (1.2 maybe) symfony could probably
take out all the helpers! I think this is strange 'cause helpers are
good for template( the only helpers i think it is right to take out
from the framework are those related to javascript and ajax)
3) 1.1 will have propel 1.2 right? But it can be possible and advised
to use 1.3 'cause that version uses pdo and it is a lot more fast?
Thank you so much